Charges Dropped: Man and Teenager Arrested For Sexual Battery

Charges Dropped: Man and Teenager Arrested For Sexual Battery
Calvin Dewayne Bradley (ACSO Jail)

Update | February 14, 2026: Updated article to reflect charges being dropped. 

Calvin Dewayne Bradley, 27, and Cornelius Cobb-Mitchell, 16 (booking photo unavailable), were arrested on July 25, 2024, and charged with sexual battery by multiple perpetrators.

The party was being held at the house of Bradley's ex-girlfriend, who is friends with the victim and has a child with Bradley. The arrest report indicates the victim felt sick after having some drinks at the party and her friend let her crash on a couch. 

After she woke up, Bradley raped her and left the room after hearing noise from the hallway, the police report stated. Bradley reportedly then went back into the room with Mitchell and they both raped her. The victim told police she said to stop multiple times and she told police that all the acts were unwanted. 

The police report stated that Mitchell sent derogatory text messages to the victim the following day when she was at the hospital. 

Mitchell and Bradley reportedly claimed they had consent, but told officers they “knew the victim was heavily intoxicated but continued to have sex with her.” 

Excerpts from Police Report (Alachua County Court Records)

Police were permitted via court order to collect forensic evidence.

Prosecutors formally filed charges against both defendants in August 2024, however, they dropped both cases in February 2025.  

Since then, Bradley has been charged by local authorities in a couple more cases but the charges never stuck. 

Bradley's Criminal History (Alachua County Court Records)
Jack Walden

Jack Walden

Jack is an independent journalist and the creator of GnvInfo. From general information, to exposing falsehoods and corruption, Jack seeks to deliver the truth.
Gainesville, FL